Skip to main content

Ask the Knight

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

Admissions & Records: Where can I purchase a parking permit?

2140 views   |   1 Vote this question as useful.   0 Vote this question as not useful.   |   Last updated on Oct 17, 2016   


Parking permits are only required on the Shasta College main campus and the Tehama campus. They must be purchased in person, either at Admissions and Records, the Business office (located on the main campus in the 100 building) or the Tehama campus.